August 24 - August 25
Reaching more people with God’s love and sharing the life-transforming gospel of Jesus Christ
The focus of this outreach is:
- ENKP had already planned a Medical Mission on Friday 24th and Saturday 25th to a park in Tembisa (Igqagqa).
- Friday night Evangelism at the field with Brother Sakhele (061 4204674) from Every nation Kempton leading this. He lives just around the corner from this field and runs a connect group from his home.
- Saturday medical mission will be advertised on Friday night and the week before. Saturday 25th the medical mission will be lead by Dr Lethabo Simelani. She is a Paediatrician. The medical mission will be a place for kids and adults to receive health checks for BP, diabetes, etc.
- There will also be a space where we can pray for all the people coming for the medical mission (counselling, godly advice, physical healing, deliverance, prophetic words- as people feel lead).
- There will be door to door and general evangelism happening to passers by at the field in Kempton and at the nearby Pick n Pay in Rabasotho-Tembisa